Friday, April 16, 2010

Nate and Aimee's Engagements

These two beautiful people are Nate and Aimee. Talk about a photogenic couple, right? These two were so fun to work with and it is so easy to see how much they adore each other. I assume that by the end of the shoot, these two were a little tired of smiling, but I don't think that they ever got sick of me asking them, "Could you just kiss one more time for me?" I really love how these pictures turned out and I am so excited for Nate and Aimee. Congrats you guys!










3 comments:

  1. Well considering that Aimee is my daughter and perhaps the most beautiful young lady ever and that Nate her wonderful, sweet, handsome fiance are favorites of mine I have to say I LOVE the pictures. But if I put that aside I would say also that you did a wonderful job capturing just the right look, pose, smile, etc. Thanks for taking their pictures. I know Aimee truly enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! Beautiful job Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job! They turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com