I know its been a while since I have added anything on here, but its not for a lack of photo shoots, but a lack of time. I have been super busy this past month and am just getting to posting some new stuff. So, we will start out with a fun family shoot with Jared, Brittany, and the adorable Rylee. I had a lot of fun taking pictures with this family. Rylee was so cute and just couldn't be held back, she was always running around exploring. I was glad that Jared and Brittany didn't stress about Rylee running around because it gave us some fun photo opportunities. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
- Chase Birks
- My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com













You really got some great pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain. MAGIC!!!!
ReplyDelete