Friday, October 16, 2009

Chip and Elycia

This was a super fun photo shoot! Both Chip and Elycia wanted to get some unique engagement photos and Elycia was looking to show her personality in her bridal photos. In order to make these pictures really fun and personal for them, we tried to include things in the pictures that show who they are. Elycia LOVES dancing and really wanted that to come through in some of the pictures. Chip loves cars (im sure he loves dancing with Elycia too) and happened to bring along a great example that shows what he loves. All in all, this was a hoot. I love photos that show personality!











1 comment:

  1. Chase, you are amazing! What a great job you did with these two1 I love your pictures!
    Love ya, Lani

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com