Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well I seem to have waited long enough to make another post. The last few months have been crazy and I haven't been shooting nearly as much as I would like. One reason I have been so busy lately can be seen in the photo below, a beautiful girl.


This was our weekend out at the Salt Flats for speed week.
The bug is my brothers, it set a new world record during the weekend, 103 mph (no joke).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com