Thursday, January 7, 2010

The First of The Free Shoots: Braxton

This was the first shoot that I have done with one of those who won the free photo shoot contest. This is Braxton, a fun kid who mentioned that he had done this kind of thing before. I think it shows in the pictures, he knew what he was doing. Enjoy them, I know I sure enjoyed taking them, kids are hilarious. 













3 comments:

  1. What a darling boy! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud :) You got some great pictures of him. I like them a lot, what a great location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braxton, I just want to kiss your sweet face, and I promise not to white wash it!!!! These turned out soooooo good. Keep up the good work Chase. I can't wait to see the next ones.

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com