What a cute, fun little girl Aida is. This was one of my first times working with a very young child (almost a year) and I learned quickly that saying "work it" didn't really work in this case. I took a lot of pictures and tried really hard to get her to look at me, but in the end, I just enjoyed watching her play and tried to capture her cuteness. I hope you enjoy looking at them, I sure had a blast taking them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
- Chase Birks
- My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com










Chase, I absolutely love them! Thank you so much for taking Aida's pictures. These ones look amazing I can't wait to see the rest.
ReplyDeleteKrista
They are so cute! You are doing a great job, what a talent you have!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Chase, you've done it again!!!!! I love seeing what you can see through the camera lense. YOU are amazing! SLY Aunt Rob
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute, Cute! Good job! Having an adorable subject has got to be fun to take pictures of!
ReplyDelete