Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Savings!

I am so excited that it is spring, and because I am so excited, I am having a special right now on all photographic services! Book a shoot within the months of March or April (shoot need not take place in those months) and receive 25% off. If you send a referral who also books a shoot, you get another 25% off! That means you can save 50% off my standard pricing! Don't put off that family photo shoot any longer. Get your seniors pictures done now. Got a wedding coming up? Don't wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com