Monday, March 29, 2010
I got a new lens!
This past week I finally got a lens that I have been dying to have for the past few years. The lens is the Canon 85mm 1.8, its a great portrait lens and is known for being very sharp. I was so excited to get it, that when an opportunity arose to test it out, I couldn't pass it up. I really like how this new lens performed, it is so sharp and I can't wait to continue using it on my upcoming shoots. This is Chandler, and he wanted to get some photos taken before he cut his somewhat shaggy hair off. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
- Chase Birks
- My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com






He is such a cute boy! You did a great job of photographing that birthday boy.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Love the new lens! I'm excited for your fun week! LYLani
ReplyDelete