Friday, April 30, 2010

Pete and Thora's engagements!

Pete is a great guy that I know from my mission and Thora is his beautiful and fun fiance. I had the privilege of shooting their engagement photos the other night and I must say, they turned out great. Who would have known that the bad, windy weather would work to give us some cool photos. Here are just a few of the many great photos that came from these two love birds.

2 comments:

  1. The wind makes her hair look cool. You should figure out how to control the wind so that you can offer it as an extra in your photo shoots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I just need to bring a big fan along with me, like the ones used in movies.

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com