This was a shoot that I did for Damon. This great little guy is turning 8 this month and I was the lucky man who got to take his pictures. I have really grown to love photographing kids, they just make the whole experience so much fun. One of my favorite moments during this shoot, was when I told him to put one hand in his pocket. I continued shooting and we even changed locations, and being the good kid that he was, he never took that hand out of his pocket until I told him to, several minutes later. What a fun shoot, and what a handsome kid. Congrats Damon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
- Chase Birks
- My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com





He is adorable, and you know just how to catch how cute the kids are!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chase! I can't wait to see the rest of them... Seriously... I have tears!! I can't believe he is 8 years old! They turned out PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute! Eichelle, the next thing you know they will be getting married!
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome Eichelle. I had such a great time, I really enjoyed it. I like how the photos turned out so much that I already have them up on the portrait section of my website. I sent you your CD yesterday, it should get there today. If the CD isn't there today, give me a call and I will get it to you some other way.
ReplyDelete