Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tyler and Kristen's beautiful outdoor wedding

I had to post a few shots from this beautiful wedding that I had the privilege to shoot a few weeks back. I have never been to a wedding before that felt so much like a party as this one did. As soon as the ceremony was over, the chairs were taken down and a huge inflatable slide was laid out! How cool is that! I really had a fun time and I must say, Kristen and Tyler both looked great and looked so happy together. Congrats you two, you are going to have a great life together.




















3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Chase! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase, Good job! Those look wonderful. What a fun wedding. -stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen and Tyler, This was beautiful!!!!!
    Chase-fabulous job on the pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com