Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally here!!! Pete and Thora's Wedding

Well the pictures are finally here! What a great wedding day this was and what perfect weather we had. Pete and Thora look like such a happy couple and I am so happy for them. It was also fun getting to meet the families of both Pete and Thora. I hope that you enjoy looking through these photos as much as I did taking them.

































3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the wedding photos. Chase you are truly gifted behind a camera lense. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love the photos with the temple. I can't wait to come do ours. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantabulous job! Way to go Chase!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com