Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pearson Family Fotos!

Here are a few photos from a recent family portrait session with the super fun Pearson family. I really had a fun time shooting this family and, even though it was a bit difficult sometimes to get everyone paying attention at the same time, we got some great shots. All the stress and planning that goes into taking family portraits is well worth it when your family looks as fun and cute as this one. Thanks for an hour filled with adventure and lots of laughing.













Its REALLY hard to stand still when you are in a field full of BUGS!



1 comment:

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com