Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chandler and Carissa

Well, I got a new camera and wanted to break it in. I found a few local models to help me out with the task of testing the new equipment out. I must say, I am very happy with the results and I think these two and the new camera performed flawlessly. I have to give these two props, it was pretty cold (as can be seen by the frozen pond), but they both did great. My hands were pretty numb by the end of the shoot, but the results were worth it. Enjoy.










2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Them Chase! You are a marvel behind a camera, thanks for sharing! Love, Auntie Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out GREAT! It does help to have an awesome camera and adorable models!!!

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com