Monday, November 22, 2010
The Richardson Family
Here is a great family that I had the opportunity to shoot a little while back. You may recognize the oldest boy, he was one of the "free photo shoots" that I did back in January. It sure was fun getting him and his whole family in front of the camera this time. We were looking for an urban type look and I think that this location gave us that look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
- Chase Birks
- My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com











No comments:
Post a Comment