Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ferrari Testarossa Photo Shoot

Its red, its fast, and its Italian. It a Ferrari Testarossa. I had a really fun photo shoot with this car a few weekends ago and all that I can say is wow. I thought the car looked great against the mountain background and I think it looks very at home on twisty mountain roads. I wish that the pictures could echo the sound that this beautiful car made as it blasted up the street, but you will just have to take my word for it, it sounded AMAZING! Enjoy.

Click on the pictures to see them larger.
















1 comment:

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com