Monday, March 28, 2011

Automotive Photography Take 2. Corvette Z06

Since the last car shoot, I have been excited to try again and work on gaining more experience. When I was given the opportunity a little while ago to take pictures of this great looking car, I couldn't say no. This photo shoot was done as a surprise for the owner. His family wanted to get some cool pictures taken of the car and have them hung in his office. I really enjoyed having the opportunity to learn more about this aspect of photography. I discovered that black cars are MUCH HARDER to photograph than white cars. I had to take a whole new approach to lighting this car. Although not every shot turned out like I had envisioned, I think that the end results turned out great.







This was the final collage that was printed for the owner. I like it.






4 comments:

  1. Well Done Chase! Love it!!!! Love Auntie Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I think they should let you drive every car you photograph, don't you????

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com