Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Cadence

Here is the adorable baby Cadence. I must say, taking pictures of babies can be a challenge, but I think that Cadence did a great job and the shoot went quite smoothly. Check out her awesome Harley Davidson outfit at the end. Priceless.






3 comments:

  1. She is sooooo cute! And your pictures are great. I wish with all my heart you were here (or we were there) for you to take our Christmas card pictures this year! Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am available for destination photo shoots as well! :) Just fly me out there and we will head to florida for some christmasy beach photos. What do you say Jamie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, I do love the baby Harley picture, and the look on her face is great!

    ReplyDelete

Profile

My photo
My name is Chase and I love the excitement of seeing an idea of a picture turn into reality. Photography is one of my passions in life and I seek continuously to learn and improve. I am located in Utah Valley and am always looking for interesting locations and people to shoot, so feel free to contact me. chasebirks@gmail.com