I know, I'm a slacker. This all happened months ago and I am just getting around to adding it to my blog. Well, like the title says, we had two fun events packed into this weekend. We started the weekend off with a short bike ride starting in Logan, Utah and ending in Jackson Hole, Wyoming (200 miles or so). The following day we then had the fun idea to take our tired, sunburned, and aching bodies out to get some awesome family pictures in front of the beautiful Teton mountains. All in all, the weekend was great. We got to work together as a family and we were able to see some awesome sights (although on the bike ride, I mostly just stared at the road and tried not to throw up)
Nate and Christa, our wonderful button pushers












What a cute family! I can't believe a 200 mile bike ride, you guys are crazy!!!!
ReplyDelete